I then added in my picture and left a white border round it like I had seen in the Topshop look book as it looks more simplistic and is more aesthetically pleasing which is what my target audience want. I also added the name of my artist as the title chafing the text to a more elegant, handwriting styled one. I colour matched the text to the colour of her hair and added a drop capital in the same colour too. I also highlighted some key words in the sub-heading in the feature colour to make them stand out. I added page numbers along with a green P standing for Pick so the theme of the magazine and the brand is represented throughout. I had tried making the background black however it didn't look professional or very attractive and decided white looked better and more simplistic.

No comments:
Post a Comment